Location: Galleon Beach
Located in an area zoned for citizenship approvals under the CIP programme.
• View over Nelson’s Dockyard/English Harbour
• Gated Community with Security
• One of the Island’s Best Beaches
• Local Bars and Restaurants
• Five Minutes Drive to Shops
• Half Acre Plot
• St. John’s and Airport Half an Hour Drive
One of the last remaining building plots in the exclusive Galleon Beach Resort development in Freeman’s Bay, in the English Harbour National Park with outline consent for the construction of a vacation home.
A building plot of half an acre of gently sloping land with fabulous views across English Harbour to historic Nelson’s Dockyard and a short stroll down to beautiful Galleon Beach.